These Terms apply to all users of the Website. By accessing or using the Website for the first time, the user acknowledges its contents, and fully understands and agrees to the rights and obligations arising from the use of services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the Website. If you do not accept any of these Terms, please do not use the Website.
Specific terms may also apply to the use of certain services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the Website, of which the users shall be informed in an appropriate manner.
We reserve the right to modify or append the Terms, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, of which all users shall be duly informed by means of an appropriate notice on the website. You are obliged to review the Terms periodically, in order to check for possible modifications or additions. By using the website after modifications or additions to these Terms have been made, you fully acknowledge, understand and accept the content thereof. Furthermore, we reserve the right to modify the content, design or location of the website, as well as the services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the website, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to users or third parties related to the above-described modifications.
. In respect to the "The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)".
Cowin.live takes the privacy of individuals extremely seriously. We are fully committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal data in our custody or control, and protect such data in accordance with the applicable legislation. Cowin.live regularly re-evaluates its privacy and security practices and adapts them as necessary to deal with new regulatory requirements, changes in legislation, its Services and security standards.
Cowin.live is quite proactive in preparing for the European Commission's enactment of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and following all the requirements of compliance with the law and also to inform customers about how Cowin.live in order to help them comply. This includes table-stakes efforts such as creating a dedicated GDPR website and entering into Data Processing Addenda with both its customers and its vendors.
The idea here is to let users know that they should be largely free of any potential GDPR violations resulting from their usage of Cowin.live because Cowin.live is doing everything it can to ensure that personal data is protected.
The best way to demonstrate GDPR compliance is by using a data protection impact assessment, we at Cowin.live have successfully created and have completed the assessment.
Section 1 - Whose Personal Data Do We Collect?
Section 2 - How We Obtain The Data?
Section 3 - What Personal Data Do We Ask You to Provide Us, and Why?
Section 4 - How We Can Use Your Personal Data?
Section 5 - Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
Section 6 - How Do We Keep Your Personal Data Secure?
Section 8 - Controller and Processor
Section 9 - Legal Basis for Processing
Section 10 - Third Party website
Section 11 - Your Privacy Rights
Section 12- About us
1. WHOSE PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect Personal Data about:
● Our website' visitors ("Visitors");
● The contact person of our clients ("Client personnel");
● Agents (e.g. employees) of our clients who use our Services ("Users");
● Individuals whose Personal Data is supplied by Users ("Indirect Users").
2. HOW WE OBTAIN THE DATA?
Cowin collects and processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and other regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union.
Your personal data are processed only on the basis of your approval a free and express consent to process your personal data for the purposes related to the use of the Content available through the Websites. Your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data for a given purpose shall be requested when completing the appropriate form published on the Websites.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE ASK YOU TO PROVIDE TO US, AND
Cowin.live typically collects the following categories of Personal Data:
● Biographical data such as first and last name;
● Contact Data such as email address;
● Employment data such as the company name and the role within the company;
● Any other Personal Data that you may decide to share with us, for examples, such as communication and support data that you share when you contact us.
When you access our website whether by computer, mobile phone or any other a device, we automatically collect certain information about your use of our website which may include, among other things: geographical location and IDs of the device; bandwidth used; system and connection performance; browser type and version; operating system; referral source; length of visit; page views; IP address or Other unique identifiers of your device.
4. HOW WE CAN USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Cowin.live may use the collected Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide, maintain, administer, support, protect and improve the Services;
● To provide customer support;
● To allow our partners to provide their services;
● To manage and administer your account;
● To handle and process your inquiries;
● To send newsletters to you;
● To respond to your requests for exercising your privacy rights under the applicable data protection laws;
● To enforce compliance with the Terms of Service;
● To investigate any illegal activity or wrongdoing in connection with the Services;
● For troubleshooting, investigating and fixing service-related errors. In such cases, Personal Data may be visible to and/or accessed by technicians, IT staff and/or system administrators authorized by We Control;
● To carry out Cowin's legal obligations;
● To establish compliance with the data protection laws during an audit or an inspection conducted by an appropriate data protection authority.
All collected data are electronically stored, and appropriate measures and procedures are applied in order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain the level of personal data protection, and use the data collected online in an appropriate manner.
5. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We may share your Personal Data with certain third-party service providers for the purposes of facilitating the provision of our Services. We require that transfers of your Personal Data to such service providers that are based outside of the EEA are subject to suitable safeguards. Such safeguards include contractual arrangements with our service providers, such as the standard contractual clauses.
Whenever we are sending data to countries that are not providing the same level of protection as the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are going to use appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data, including but not limited to Standard Contractual Clauses for Processors.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your Personal Data, for example:
● If required by law, to protect the life of an individual;
● To comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation;
● In case of sale or transfer all or a portion of our company's business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change;
● To our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes as described in the section above.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We keep your Personal Data secure:
●By implementing and maintaining commercially reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of Personal Data we process;
●By following internal policies of best practice and training for staff;
●By using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for encryption when Personal Data is submitted to us online.
●By carrying out A data protection impact assessment (aka privacy impact assessment) analysis
8. CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
In relation to Visitors and Client Personnel, Cowin.live acts as Controller for their Personal Data. In the case of Users and Indirect Users, Cowin.live acts as a processor or, in other words, the entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the respective Controller. In performing its obligations as a processor Cowin acts on Controller's behalf and according to Controller's instructions.
Furthermore, Cowin adheres to the following general principles with respect to Personal Data processing:
●Not to collect more Personal Data than is necessary for the purpose of providing the Services;
●Not to knowingly solicit, access, collect and process any sensitive categories of Personal Data.
9. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Where Cowin.live acts as a Controller, Cowin.live's legal basis for processing the Personal Data will depend on the purposes of the processing. Cowine.live will collect and process Personal Data based on the following legal bases:
●Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party, particularly for the provision of the Services;
●Consent of the party giving personal information.
●Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Cowin.live is subject; and/or
●Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests such as marketing, troubleshooting and fixing errors on our Website or improving our Services.
If there is another legal basis for Cowin.live to collect and process Personal Data, Cowin.live will provide the required notification to User at or before the time the Personal Data is collected.
10. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may include links to, or otherwise direct User's attention towards, website operated by third parties and not by Cowin.live. Such links are provided solely for User's convenience and informational purposes. The inclusion of any link does not imply an association, support, endorsement, consent, examination, or approval by Cowin.live of such third party and third party website (including without limitation any content on such website).
The publication of Links on the Websites does not mean that we endorse, approve, recommend, promote or in any other way support the information, statements or facts, attitudes, opinions, or conclusions contained therein.
We shall not control or supervise content available through the Links and therefore we cannot guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, origin, contents, or availability thereof.
In consequence of the above, we cannot be held responsible for possible damage caused regarding publishing, removing, or using any Link, or relying on any content available via the Link.
11. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If we process your Personal Data, you may have the following privacy rights:
●The right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Data;
●The right of access to your Personal Data and any supplementary information;
●The right to have any errors in your Personal Data rectified;
●The right to have your Personal Data erased;
●The right to block or suppress the processing of your Personal Data;
●The right to move, copy or transfer your Personal Data from one IT environment to another;
●The right withdraw your consent;
●The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
●The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
●The right to access the personal data which are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
We give you the option to exercise your privacy rights via:
●By using our request form
We retain Personal Data for the duration of your relationship with us and _____
years after we cease to provide our Services to you.
12. ABOUT US
If you would like to get in touch about anything in this policy or about your Personal Data then please contact Cowin.live at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cookie definitions A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory.
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by our website domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfil more than one of these purposes.
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the website and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
If you prevent these cookies, we can't guarantee how the website or the security on the website will perform during your visit.
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use the website, e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the website works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the website is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the website that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the website
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use 'Functionality' cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a specific component or list on the website so that it won't repeat
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
'Targeting' cookies are used to track your visit to the website, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted ads to you on the website.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within the website.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the website.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
Welcome to Cowin, a service provided by Blackbean Marketing Technologies Inc. ("Cowin.live," "Cowin" "we," "us," or "our").
Cowin provides digital tools and tech platforms where you can utilise the power of tech and AI to contribute to a social cause.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Service or otherwise interact with us, we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you ("Personal Data") as follows:
If you wish to contribute for the Social cause, you will need to provide us with certain Personal Data, such as your name, email address, postal address, as well as any biography/profile information (including profile photos) you would like associated with your video on our website.
If you contact customer service or otherwise communicate with us by email or otherwise, we may collect Personal Data related to those communications, including the contents of the communications and the data and time they occurred.
We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube ("Social Media Pages"). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us through your settings on the Social Media Site, such as your profile and contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
When you visit, use and interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems.
Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site ("log data"). Log data includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address (which we collect for security reasons), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data as necessary for the following legitimate business interests:
To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
To manage our relationship with you as a user of our Service, which includes sending administrative information to you relating to our Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and asking you to leave a review or take a survey;
To administer and protect our business and the Site, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting of data); and
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.